Friday 20 March 2015

FIVE STATEMENTS BY CELEBRITIES THAT WILL MAKE YOU PROUD OF DOING CA

FIVE STATEMENTS BY CELEBRITIES THAT WILL MAKE YOU PROUD OF DOING CA

As we said in past ” CA bas naam hi kaafi h ” . this time we will going to prove why this course is prestigious one . here are the 5 statements by celebrities that will make you Proud of Doing CA .

RAHUL DRAVID :-
You know what The Wall has decided to do CA and after opening the first book look what he has said.
I was poor at maths so I chose commerce and in second year of Bcom, I decided to do CA in case cricket didn’t work out. After Opening the first book, I doubled my efforts in Cricket



ARUN JAITELY ( FINANCE MINISTER OF INDIA )  :-
Duniya me do cheez bohat mushkil
hai…..
Ek to CA me Pass hona.. And.. Dusra LLB me Fail hona..

Watch the video Below for the proof.


NARENDRA MODI ( PM OF INDIA)  :-
He keeps on praising our fertinity before and after becoming the Prime minister also

Even PM of India  makes us proud on CA Day last year by Saying we have a crucial role to play in India’s progress.

RATAN TATA :-
A statement by Ratan Tata in ET
“I need MBA’s to run my business but i need CA’s to teach MBA’s how to run the business.!!


AKSHAY KUMAR :-
Akshay Kumar is asked about his success in financial terms in one of the award functions. And then he said its all because of my chartered Accountant , adding to this he said , If your chartered accountant is happy then you are also supposed to happy

Keep Visiting for more such Updates.

Written By : SOURAV BAGARIA


Must share with your freinds and you can also submit your list on cagroups4all@gmail.com we will share with our fans with your name …

Disclaimer : If a person copies this article without giving any credit will be liable of punishment under copyright act , as this article is copyrighted content in the name of CA GROUPS

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for a Chartered Acct. Government jobs and want to make a career in Government Service then Apply urgent opening

    ReplyDelete