Monday 5 August 2013

QUITTING IS NOT THE SOLUTION

QUITTING IS NOT THE SOLUTION


Most of you are feeling of quitting. If you are then must read this motivational lines by a CA/CS student who also failed today and we named this article as Quitting Is not the solution 



ABC
CA/CS FINAL Student
To everyone who failed today.. I want you all to please read this just once.. Like you all i also failed today.. I failed in proving myself.. I failed in fulfilling my parent’s dreams that they saw for me.. Many of my fellow friends are asking me to quit coz i have failed for the third time.. But inside me there is a war going on, in spite of putting all my efforts i failed n now ppl are advising me to quit.. How can i quit a dream which my parents dreamt for me.. How can i quit to study a proffession which i thought would bring me success in future.. I know it very wellsomewhere you all must be feeling the same.. Quitting is a big decision.. Quitting CA/CS for me is like taking my heart out and giving it to someone n still trying to continue living.. Attempts doesnt matter, but the way you present yourself matters.. So to everyone out there, who is facing this dilemma please think about all the aspects carefully.. Listen to what your heart says instead of what your friends are saying.. You all are mature enough to take right decisions for yourself.. If you think that you can be successful in some other field, so quit.. But if somewhere deep down your heart you feel that you can do better, so stick to this field and fight back.. Now its all upto you.. After giving soo much to
CA CAN YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT ATTAINING THE TWO LETTERS “CA/CS” IN FRONT OF YOUR NAME???
Must share if you like this :) . you can help anyone who is depressed right now !!!
So keep inspiring others and Dont Ever think of Quiting CA/CS.. Just Remember dis QUOTE:
"I CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN........................:
And you can definately achieve your desired Goal. Wish you Good Luck
Written by : SOURAV BAGARIA


Disclaimer : If a person copies this article without giving any credit will be liable of punishment under copyright act , as this article is copyrighted content in the name of CA GROUPS

No comments:

Post a Comment